February 08, 2013

Harry Potter The Exhibition in Singapore July'12

























A short photo diary of our trip to Singapore last July 2012 with Mark, my sister Margie and our friend, Sab.
Harry Potter The Exhibition was AMAZING! I was sorted by the Sorting Hat, played "basketball Quidditch", pulled Mandrakes and saw the amazing costumes and props from ALL the movies. We were also lucky enough to see Andy Warhol's original works which were all in one exhibition. Got to experience Transformers The Ride again and covered almost all rides in Universal Studios. I can now say, I really love Singapore. 
If you want to know more about SG and some travel tips, you can visit our
x
Millie
❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube


Listening to: Ceremony by New Order
       Loving: my geisha transformation!!!
            =(:  none

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Harry Potter, and also have the Lego set!! :D I recently made a review on Harry Potter as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We flew to SG just to see this exhibition hihihi :D We love HP! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...